Squirrels Are Assholes, Part 673

I've written a lot here about how much I hate squirrels. They eat our fruit, dig up our bulbs, and now it looks like they are following me to work.

Ok, so I'm sure it's far more likely that our Newburyport Squirrels just called up their Brookline cousins to mess with me. They probably gave them my license plate number, because just look at what these assholes are up to now:


Have you ever heard of squirrels building nests in the engine block of a car? Me neither, but apparently it's a thing. 

Luckily for me, this is not my car. This is a co-worker's car, and this is the second squirrel nest she's had to dig out from under the hood of her car. It's happening to lots of other people who park under the trees at work as well. 

The squirrels must be fast workers, because this all happens during the course of just one school day, and when you smell burning leaves while you're driving home, you know you have a problem.

No tales of axe-murdering squirrel hitchhikers yet, but I think it's just a matter of time.

Assholes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Do With an Unripe Watermelon

Last Weekend of Winter

So Where's Everybody From?